Health & Safety Policy
Employee Health and Safety is fundamental to the operating philosophy of BAHTERA SRI KANDI HOLDINGS.
“No Business Operations will be pursued at the Sacrifice of Safety”
Our continued objectives are to:
- Control Risk
- Have ZERO accidents or cases of work related ill health.
To manage these objectives, it is the policy of BAHTERA SRI KANDI HOLDINGS to:
- Prevent accidents and causes of work-related ill health.
- Provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- Provide adequate training and evaluation to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- Promote individual behavior through a proactive “Culture of Intervention”.
- Engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
- Implement procedures to prepare employees to respond to emergency situations.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions.